Incandescent Light Bulbs use 5% of the energy being delivered as light; the remaining 95% is being wasted as heat.  When you look around your house, look at all the incandescent light bulbs, they are practically shining on the money it is costing to operate them.

Lighting can account for as much as 60%, or even more in some cases, of your power bill each month.  Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL's) have come a long way since they were first introduced into our marketplace.  There are both WARM and COOL light lamps available meaning you have your choice on what "color" the lamps will emit.

:  A 100 Watt equivalent CFL uses only 23 Watts, meaning CFL light bulbs use as much as 75% less energy and will last three times longer...ULTIMATELY, YOU SAVE MONEY!

Not all CFL lamps are created equal!  Most of them have slow start ballasts so it takes longer for the lamp to heat up and get bright.  All of our lamps are 33 component ballasts, meaning they start faster and are bright almost immediately.

With the TEC Residential Energy Optimization Package, you can be assured you are getting the best products available that will yield the best results for your investment!

  © Copyright Total Energy Concepts  
  Site By